1. New cooperation, support, sponsorship and agreements
City of Agudo, RS: The City gave technical support for a blueprint compliant with Sanitation Inspection norms for the construction of a small rural company to process cassava.
2. Visits to the project in January 2014
Visit by mayor of Agudo city, RS: According to studies by the Shop Owners Association and by the city of Agudo, RS, there is a one-million-kilo annual deficit in the supply of cassava in the region.
3. Media coverage on the Small Family Farms Project
No news stories were made on the project in January 2014.
4. Major donations in cash
No funds were transferred to the project in the month of January 2014.
5. For next month we need resources in cash amounting to
- U$ 1,050 – purchase of seeds and seedlings
- U$ 750 – purchase of irrigation pump
- U$ 420 – fuel
6. Donations of materials needed for next month
- U$ 1,670 – plastic packaging (30, 10, 3, 2 and 1 kilo) for packing cassava, vegetables, greens, eggs, etc.
- U$ 1,250 – 1 heavy weight digital precision scale
- U$ 10,420 – 1 cassava peeling machine (capacity 500 kg/hour)
- U$ 5,420 – 1 vacuum packaging machine for cassava and other products