1. New cooperation, support, sponsorship and agreements
No new cooperation were established in this period.
2. Visits to the project in February, March and April 2014
March 12, 2014: Silvia Maria do Nascimento, Wagner Teixeira – Rotary Club Vila Antonieta, State of São Paulo
March 26, 2014: Márcia Raimundo – Eco Urbis Ambiental
April 11, 2014: Fernanda Lima, Thelma Rodini – Réseaux Estudos e Consultoria
April 17, 2014: Camila Bellenzani – Mosaic Fertilizantes
3. Media coverage on the School Gardens Project
Media did not contact the project.
4. Major donations in cash
- Rotary Club Vila Antonieta – already existing contract – USD 1,045.00 – for February, March, and April 2014
5. For the coming month we need resources in cash amounting to
- USD 2,000.00 – purchase of various seeds and seedlings, organic compost, tools, irrigation hoses, protection nets for plots and beds, 1 lawn mower
- USD 3,420.00 – 1 small farm tractor for plowing and demarcating plots
This tractor runs on diesel oil, is operated manually, and can be easily loaded onto the CITIES WITHOUT HUNGER truck and transported from one school to another.
- Contribute with USD 45.00 to help us buy protection nets for the school gardens (each one measuring 20 by 10 meters).